Re: [Orgmode] Release 6.10

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Release 6.10
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:58:43 +0200

Hi Manish,

thanks for the confirmation.

- Carsten

On Oct 25, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Manish wrote:

 On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Oct 23, 2008, at 4:46 PM, Manish wrote:

I like this. I end up pushing many of the tasks forward each day. I
think it's better to use standard agenda for timed tasks
(appointments, deadlines etc.) and add another block for tasks tagged for today and next actions (do anytime tasks.) So I created an agenda view that has standard agenda, a block of tags query to include tasks
tagged "Today" and another block with tasks tagged "Next". But it
seems filter applies only to the standard agenda block and does not
show any task from the other two blocks. Can it be done at all?

This was a bug related to case-sensitivity when comparing tags. Tags
searches report the downcased list of tags, while other agenda views did not. THis is fixed now, thanks for the report and followup (which was in
private email).

Yep.  Confirm bug has been blotted out.

Thank you very much.  It's awesome now. :)
--
Manish

PS: Needed to send screenshots of personal agenda hence followed up in
private.