Re: [Orgmode] possible bug in org-export (LaTeX), again

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] possible bug in org-export (LaTeX), again
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:34:36 +0100

Hi Rainer,

I can reproduce thit here. Text is inserted into the LaTeX file
(`C-c C-e l') or buffer (`C-c C-e L')
twice.

Hi Rainer,

I can reproduce thit here. Text is inserted into the LaTeX file
(`C-c C-e l') or buffer (`C-c C-e L')
twice.

Regards,

  Sebastian

Rainer Thiel wrote:
I now realise I sent my answeer only to Manish and not to the list, so
I am forwarding it now.  In substance, my test file does (and did)
have a blank line at the beginning and the problem still persists.  I
am afraid it is not exactly the same problem that was reportet some
time ago.  I am appending the .org-source-file and the exported
.tex-file again.