Re: [Orgmode] org-cycle broken when cursor is at ellipses

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-cycle broken when cursor is at ellipses
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:47:33 +0100

On Oct 26, 2008, at 10:31 PM, Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 07:49:46PM +0000, Ben Alexander wrote:
So about this bug...

I think I've figured out why I get this so often.  I use Aquamacs on
MacOS X, and it seems to store (in ~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs
Emacs/places.el) a list of files and values for point.

For the record, I'm using emacs-snapshot on Debian sid and I have the
same (or a very similar) issue.

Is that also related to saveplace?  In general, in outlines there is the danger that the cursor can be located at an invisible point, but in practice that should not happen too often.

I myself never press TAB with the cursor at the ellipsis dots, because you cannot be sure where the cursor truly is.

- Carsten