[Orgmode] keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Bill White
Subject: [Orgmode] keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:31:06 -0500

Hi all -

I'm looking into porting my planner/muse/gnus infrastructure to org.
One indispensible bit of code in my current system writes a gnus message
link in the current day's planner file every time I send a message from
gnus.  It uses Sacha Chua's sacha/planner-gnus-track-sent method here:

http://sachachua.com/notebook/wiki/2006.08.10.php#anchor-3
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.wiki.general/6017

Has someone already written something like this for org?  Perhaps a
remember-like mechanism that writes a link to, say, Email.org?  Perhaps
messages could be filed under date headlines:

* Sunday, October 26, 2008
** message 1 recipient:subject
[link] (or contents?)
** message 2 recipient:subject