Re: [Orgmode] BUG - Remember refiling to current clocking task

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG - Remember refiling to current clocking task
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:24:51 +0100

Hi Bernt,

it works here. Where ever I start a clock, be it in one of my agenda
files, or some arbitrary Org-file. C-2 C-c C-c refiles my note to the
entry with the running clock.

Maybe some fallout from some other configuration value? Or dependend on
the template?

Hm - I tried all my templates, and they all seem to work.

   - a template without a filename, saving to my default notes file.
   - some templates, saving to special files by default.

I use emacs 23 (CVS, 2008-10-08) and Org-mode version 6.10c (today).

Best,

  Sebastian