RE: [Orgmode] keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Sullivan, Gregory \(US SSA\)
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:37:39 -0400

Much of what I need to do is in some way related to email messages I
have received.  So, to the extent that org is my repository of things I
have to do and notes related to those things, links to related email
messages would be very useful.

--Greg

--
Gregory T. Sullivan, Ph.D.
BAE Systems Advanced Information Technologies