Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeTODOs and checkboxes

From: Pete Phillips
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeTODOs and checkboxes
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:21:08 +0000

Morning all.

    Sebastian> Hi Pete,

    Sebastian> It is the intended behaviour.

    Sebastian> I just had to set `org-empty-line-terminates-plain-lists'
    Sebastian> to nil.

Hmmm - however I set that variable, I still get the issue that Wes' test
file demonstrated. That variable has always been set to nil in my setup
btw.

Are we talking about something different here ? (that is, have i
misunderstood some fundamental issue ?)

For what it's worth, howver I set that variable, my previous comments
apply:

    Wes> Your sample file works for me.  However, this one does not.
    Wes> Maybe your example didn't match your actual usage.  Note that
    Wes> if you indent the "one one one..." line below a space further
    Wes> it starts counting again properly.
* TODO [2/3] List of TODOs (NOTE: 1/1)

  + [X] one one

 one one one one one one one one one one one one one

  + [ ] one

  + [X] one

    Pete> Same here. Zero, one or two spaces at the start of the 'one
    Pete> one one' line stop it counting. Three spaces is OK. (in fact
    Pete> anything above 3 appears to be OK).

    Pete> Note also that a <TAB> at the start is acceptable as well.

Pete