[Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:08:26 -0400

Okay I spoke a bit too soon here.

The message-id links work as well as the old links but if I move a
message from one folder to another the old and new links both break.

My link looks like this:

[[gnus:INBOX#<address@hidden>][Email from Bernt Hansen: Test email]]

but if I move the mail from my INBOX to INBOX.Test in my IMAP folder I
need to change the INBOX# to INBOX.Test# for the link to work.

Normally this isn't a problem for me - I don't move my mail around
much.  It get delivered directly to the target folder it is supposed to
live in so I just link to the mail after it's in the final location -
but I happened to try this with a message that wasn't filed and I linked
to it before moving it.

Sorry for the false report earlier...

-Bernt