[Orgmode] Re: Org-publish - too many index.org files

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-publish - too many index.org files
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:15:54 +0100

Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> A problem arises when I invoke org-publish (or org-agenda). All of the
> org files in the project are loaded into buffers resulting in too many
> index.org files in my buffer list.
>
> 1) Is there any way to have org-publish close buffers after publishing
> the files?

I remember asking something similar - but am unsure of the
status. Ideally publish would open a file to publish in a way which does
not actually create a physical buffer and so does not create the
overhead of things like mode processing, font lock etc. But my poor
knowledge of emacs is probably showing there :-;