[Orgmode] follow-up

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] follow-up
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:43:01 -0500

OK, I have looked at the code, and it seems like the problem is that
org-write-agenda calls buffer-substring, which is writing the entire
contents of the buffer.  The problem is that buffer-substring ignores
overlays, and overlays are what is used to hide the filtered materials.

Is this something I should dig into, or am I just doing something wrong
here?

thanks,