[Orgmode] Re: Languages again

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Languages again
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:28:31 +0100

Carsten> Dear foreign friends, Since the coding system issues in Emacs
Carsten> drive me mad, I have decided to switch to HTML entities for
Carsten> writing foreign characters in the few special words we need.

French is ok, thank you Carsten.

Could you be more specific on the coding system issues you face with
emacs ? It might be worth a bug report, since emacs even in it stable
version, should not cause trouble with internationalization to a skilled
developper.

--
  Paul