Re: [Orgmode] Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:54:15 +0100

Hi Eric,

this is - hey - WOWEEEEEE, GREAT!

But I ran into to problems:

* Background color

  The background of the resulting images is black, and I don't know how
  to change that. Black lines on black background... I tried with
  leading colons and without.

  ditaa has no option to adjust the background color, but if I use ditaa
  from the commandline, the background color is white.

* Existing images

  If the image already exists in the target directory of the export, org
  refuses to overwrite it. Is there an option somewhere I should adjust?
  I don't think it's a general problem in org-export, since I never
  ecnountered this error.

Thanks for org-exp-blocks.el!!

Best,

   Sebastian