[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and ESS

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and ESS
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:45:23 +0100

This looks just quite cool.
:-)

I am certainly interested, just starting to prepare a lecture I'll
have to give next term and looking for right tool.
So, where to grab it? It would be great to collaborate on this, but I fear
my emacs skills are _very_ limited. (My only excuse: I converted from VIM to
emacs after 15 years ... ESS and org made the difference!)

detlef

--
Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - Shakespeare