[Orgmode] Re: Repeating tasks with a time period?

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Repeating tasks with a time period?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:24:57 -0500

Just a thought....

Calendar/Diary already has a very sophisticated mechanism for
repeating appointments, blocks of time and such.

Has any thought been given to using this same mechanism, and basically
making the org files almost like super calendar files that can also
handle tasks, outlining and such?

In addition, the remember code for items such as vm mail, gnus and
such could be standardized to generate links that work with both
planner and org-mode. That way, all of the work of generating links
will be with the remember package, and not rewritten for every
implementation that uses them.

Just some random musings.

- Chris