[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and ESS

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and ESS
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:22:33 -0800

Austin Frank <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 12 2008, Eric Schulte wrote:
>

> I'll check it out, thanks.  Sorry to ramble, hope this was useful!

Not at all, this is all very interesting.  I've never used Sweave, but I
have been using org-mode for "reproducible research" type functionality
on some of my projects at work, and this is right up my alley.

> Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Me too :) Hopefully I will continue to be able to put time into this.  I
hope you don't mind, I've populated my TODO files with much of the text
from your last email.  I'm keeping my development mirrored on github at

http://github.com/eschulte/org-contrib/tree/master

and as usual, I will be sure to post to the list if anything really good
emerges.

Thanks -- Eric