[Orgmode] Bug Report - org-edit-special eats the first newline

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug Report - org-edit-special eats the first newline
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:17:40 -0500

Hi Carsten,

This is really minor but I ran into it using C-c ' when playing with
Eric's ditaa export code.

,----[ test.org ]
| * TODO Testing
|
| xxxx
|
| yyyy
`----

If you put the point on the blank line between xxxx and yyyy and do C-c
' and create something and save it with C-c ' the first line is appended
to the xxxx line as follows

,----
| * TODO Testing
|
| xxxx: ...
| :   .
| :   ...
| yyyy
`----

I also noticed (since I was playing with ditta) that a single undo C-S-_
after C-c ' fixes the diagram for ditta (removing the ': ' prefix
created by C-c ')  You can't edit it again easily with C-c ' but it
makes creating the initial diagram easier until ditaa supports editing
with C-c '.  Maybe this is useful to someone.

-Bernt