Re: [Orgmode] Dividers in File

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Dividers in File
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:21:38 +0100

Hi David,

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi David,
>
> Is there any Reason why you don't just make the dividers the first level
> of headlines? -- Eric

That's what I'd prefer too. I have customized the headline faces
heavily. An (old) screenshot is here:
http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/img/emacs23-org.js.org.png

That seems more readable and less clutter to me. The document is folded
to the outline view - the text inside the sections uses a 'normal'
monospace face :-) - which is the one that column view uses.

If you use different setup files for emacs on X and emacs on console, a
similar setup can be used on a fairly modern OS.

Regards,

  Sebastian