Re: [Orgmode] OT?: viewing pdf as attachment

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] OT?: viewing pdf as attachment
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:43:52 -0500

Hi --

> there have been several threads to this concern. Maybe searching them
> helps a little (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/).
> This here seemed to help in a similar case (~/.mailcap):

Thanks, Sebastian and Bernt. It didn't occur to me that it could be a
mailcap issue because the system knows which application to use -- it
opens acroread, but for some reason doesn't open the pdf file. I'll
check ~./mailcap (and /etc/mailcap) when I'm back on that machine
tomorrow.

--
John Rakestraw