Re: [Orgmode] bullet point cycling

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bullet point cycling
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 06:57:25 +0100

On Nov 21, 2008, at 6:14 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 21:55, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Why do you think that this is the case?  Under what circumstances
does it exhibit such behavior?

Best example:

- Create this item.  Now do M-x org-shiftright twice.  It
 will look like "1. Create" instead of "1.  Create".

OK, I see now.  But I don't see what this has to to with the
user setting for the number of spaces after a sentence.
You may, for example, also want two spaces after "1)".  So I
have implemented in a different way:

  (setq org-list-two-spaces-after-bullet-regexp "\\.")

should now do what you want.  Up on the git repo now.

- Carsten