[Orgmode] org->pdfscreen

From: Jerome Baum
Subject: [Orgmode] org->pdfscreen
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:41:03 +0100

Hi everyone,

I created a small and very dirty script for converting org outlines to PDF presentations using pdfscreen.

It actually just generates the LaTeX file for further conversion. I implemented it in a way that it places each bullet point on a separate slide, and that the styles are configurable.

Of course this is easy to change.

It sure isn't as elegant as an elisp solution, but I am learning common-lisp atm -- and I don't want to risk mixing things up.

Anyhow, might serve as "inspiration" for someone.

Best,

Jerome