Re: [Orgmode] Refiling subtree and XEmacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Refiling subtree and XEmacs
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:46:05 +0100

Hi Matt,

this was more useful.

Fixed in the git repo, thanks.

- Carsten

On Nov 21, 2008, at 5:03 PM, Matthew Lovell wrote:

Hello,

Carsten Dominik writes:
I cannot reproduce this in my quick tests, may I ask the XEmacs
users on this group to follow this up, make more tests and come
up with a clear and complete bug report?

My original description was somewhat incorrect.  It appears that a
multi-line item itself is alright.  The problem occurs when the item
entered into the TODO (via remember mode) includes a link:

* TODO This is another test
[[file:/home/lovell/.zshenv::path%20opt%20TeXLive%20bin %20x86_64%20linux%20path%20place%20early%20in%20path][file:/home/ lovell/.zshenv::path opt TeXLive bin x86_64 linux path place early in path]]

With debug turned on, I have the following trace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Visible portion of buffer not modifiable")
 org-fixup-indentation(1)
 org-demote()
 org-map-region(org-demote 32914 33143)
 org-paste-subtree(3)
 org-refile(nil)
 call-interactively(org-refile)

Please let me know any additional steps I could take to provide better
debug information.

 Matt

--
Matthew Lovell