Re: [Orgmode] Refiling subtree and XEmacs

From: Matthew Lovell
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Refiling subtree and XEmacs
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:01:07 -0700

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik writes:
 > Hi Matt,
 >
 > this was more useful.
 >
 > Fixed in the git repo, thanks.

Thanks for the very fast response!

Pulling the repo and rebuilding .elc files in place, however, an
existing .org file of mine now appears as nothing but

I'm now operating off a saved, known-good copy of that file from last
night.

Perhaps rebuilding the .elc files in place is the problem, but I
thought I would let you know of this behavior.

Thanks,
  Matt

--
Matthew Lovell