[Orgmode] Agenda + custom properties

From: Timothy Brown
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda + custom properties
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:58:25 +0000 (UTC)

Is there a way to get an agenda view with custom properties?

My intended application is to have a property, say, REPORT-AS,
where I create an agenda with a list of tasks and REPORT-AS.
Then REPORT-AS would be filtered out using a custom script,
creating a list of top-level items marked as DONE but with their
data being REPORT-AS.  This prevents an intermediate step
of having to change my personal "task definitions" to
something suitable for consumption.  e.g.

  Call up foo and yell at him vs

  Followed up with foo on topic x.

Other ways to achieve this are invited and welcome.  Thanks.

Tim