[Orgmode] Re: change maxlevel for agenda view

From: Flávio de Souza
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: change maxlevel for agenda view
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:55:55 -0200

I don't have words!! What I can say... JUST PERFECT!!

By the way Carsten, don't you ever sleep??

I am just kidding... thanks for the fast support. Awesome!

I think the secret of org-mode is flexibility. It is a tool full
of features, even if you don't find what you need you can easily
customize it.

I have projects with lots of task lists, but now I have eveything
under control with accurate time tracking.

Org-mode fits to everybody's needs!

Flávio.