Re: [Orgmode] using variables in org-publish-project-alist

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] using variables in org-publish-project-alist
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:59:29 +0100

Thanks - wow, I would never have found that!

Just testing it I noticed a small "feature" (possibly bug). We talked
about buffers being opened in the past when publishing. Now the project
publish is nice and quiet except for one case:

I break my site down to many subdirs each with an index.org/html.

If I open my "homepage" e.g ~/myweb/index.org, and then publish the
entire project while in that buffer then any other "index" replaces it
during the publish process - it is was replaced by
~/myweb/projects/index.org<2>" in the focused window. Not a day breaker
I admit, but still a slight "blip" in the otherwise super quiet publish
process.

And the quoting works fine, thanks for the explanation.