Re: [Orgmode] using variables in org-publish-project-alist

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] using variables in org-publish-project-alist
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:35:37 +0100

Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
> Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Richard,
>>

>> Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
>>> If I open my "homepage" e.g ~/myweb/index.org, and then publish the
>>> entire project while in that buffer then any other "index" replaces it
>>> during the publish process - it is was replaced by
>>> ~/myweb/projects/index.org<2>" in the focused window. Not a day breaker
>>> I admit, but still a slight "blip" in the otherwise super quiet publish
>>> process.
>>

>> Does setting the `:index-filename' help?
>
> I do not use auto-index but have my own index.org files. I believe
> Carsten has addressed this issue.

Not shure, how this is implemented at the moment. "index.org" is the
default for `:index-filename'.

Best,

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Email: s.rose emma-stil de, sebastian_rose gmx de
Http:  www.emma-stil.de