Re: [Orgmode] Reminder: Add Presentation on Homepage

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Reminder: Add Presentation on Homepage
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 07:48:14 +0100

Hi Memnon,

thanks for mentioning it, I had forgotten to do this! It is now mentioned in the News on the Homepage, I will add a permanent link later.

- Carsten

On Nov 28, 2008, at 9:53 PM, Memnon Anon wrote:

Hi!

I just browsed through ormode.org and noticed that
there is no link there to Russell Adams talk on orgmode.
I really enjoyed this talk and think this is a great supplement to Carstens
own talk.

Could someone add
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2572085463585491742&ei=X473SJSzMoTs-wGD9piJBA&q=hlug
to worg?