Re: [Orgmode] Searching on items scheduled <today +1w>

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Searching on items scheduled <today +1w>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:54:59 +0100

On Nov 28, 2008, at 9:24 PM, Lindsay Todd wrote:

Folks,

  I would like to extract items that are "NEXT" action todo-items
from my master gtd.org file, for reference in my paper planner, and
make a custom agenda command to repeat this.  Most of what I want to
do is easy with the TODO search.  But I don't really want items that
won't be scheduled by sometime in the next week.  I see that TODO
items without a SCHEDULED keyword will always be selected with
+SCHEDULED<"<today>".  But how do I include items scheduled for the
next week as well?

  What hasn't worked:

        +SCHEDULED<"<today+1w>"      (the documentation suggested
this wouldn't work)
        +SCHEDULED<"<+1w>"              (not sure why I thought this
had a chance)

Why?
Because that would be a syntax very consistent with how Org handles such
things in other places.  I have added this, thanks for the idea.

- Carsten