[Orgmode] Export without TODO keywords

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Export without TODO keywords
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 03:02:32 +0100

Hi,
  this seems to be very basic, but: is there a way to export a file without the
TODO keywords and the other task tracking information?
  I'm writing a web site where each section is a task (I schedule a day to
write it, then it goes from TODO to DONE). When I export to HTML, I see headers
like „1.2 DONE Introduction“, but I would like just „1.2 Introduction“. In fact
I would like to prevent all tracking information (CLOCK, SCHEDULED, DEADLINE,
priorities, properties, ...) from being exported.
  I found no export option to do that and also no variable.

Greetings,

Daniel