Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard?
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:06:25 +0100

On Dec 1, 2008, at 1:56 PM, Alan E. Davis wrote:

That all is a great help.  I like both ideas, but at the present it is much easier for me to go through orgcard.tex and study the info docs.  I think I have some mistakes in this, but it's been an interesting study to carefully comb through one or two headlines' worth (Agenda and clocking) and add something for my own use on relative clocks.

It helps alot to study the info docs while going through this, but I cannot do it all in one sitthing.  Perhaps it's helpful to separate some of the commands where three variants are on one line to save space---it sure helps me to make sense of each of them.

I might ask, in cases where there is a discrepancy between the orgcard and the info docs, which one is up to date?  My guess would be the info docs, but I'm guessing.

Please collect these differences and send them to me, I will check.  Likely, the manual is more up to date.

- Carsten

Attached is another pass at "org-help.org".

Alan

--
Alan Davis

"It's never a matter of liking or disliking ..."
      ---Santa Ynez Chumash Medicine Man

<org-help.org>