Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug - using Plain lists and Checkboxes in the same lev

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug - using Plain lists and Checkboxes in the same level
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:43:09 +0100

On Dec 3, 2008, at 3:38 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

don't know, if I got you. As I see it, the checkbox item stays a
checkbox item.

Org looks to start of line, sees it's in a numbered list and adjusts the
following item accordingly.

I think the original poster intended this to be 2 lists not 1.  The
numbered list (a) and the unnumbered list (b) and was expecting
something like

,----
| 1. a
| 2.
|
| - [ ] b
`----

instead of having b as number 3.

The only way to do this is to put a line of text between these two
lists, a line that is not indented.

- Carsten