Re: [Orgmode] Can drawers be embedded in org-mode?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Can drawers be embedded in org-mode?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:02:34 +0100

Hi Jing Su,

Org-mode does not allow to nest drawers. I guess you would simple use outline structure for whay rou are tyring to do:

* Topic I
** Refs
*** ref A
**** Abstract
     blah blha

*** ref B
**** Abstract
     blah blha

HTH

- Carsten

On Dec 3, 2008, at 11:50 PM, Jing Su wrote:

Hi there :)

I tried embedded drawers but got weird results:

I inputted:

#+DRAWERS:  REF ABSTRACT

* Topic I
  :REF:
   - ref A
     :ABSTRACT:
     blah blha
     :END:
   - ref B
     :ABSTRACT:
     blah blha
     :END:
   :END:

and used TAB key to fold/unfold it. I expected:

* Topic I
  :REF:
  - ref A
    :ABSTRACT:...
  - ref B
    :ABSTRACT:...
  :END:

and

* Topic I
  :REF:...

but found out the following:

* Topic I
  :REF:...
  - ref B
    :ABSTRACT:...
  :END:

am I wrong at some where, or org-mode just does not support embedded drawers yet? if it's not supported, is it already in the wishing list?

Thanks a lot :)

JIng