[Orgmode] Re: let repeat events show just once in agendar?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: let repeat events show just once in agendar?
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 07:05:06 -0500

anhnmncb <address@hidden> writes:

> Agenda shows daily repeatly events everyday, it makes agendar mess, and let me
> hardly get notice the event that not repeatly. can I control it show the
> repeatly event just once?

I'm not aware of an option like that.

You can remove the repeated events from the agenda temporarily with a
filter.

You can add a tag to your repeated events (or put them under a category
with repeated events like this)

,----
| * Repeated Tasks
>

> --
> Regards,
> anhnmncb

     :repeated:
| ** Repeating Task One
|    DEADLINE: <2008-11-18 Fri ++1d>
| ** Another repeated event
`----

Then in the agenda you can remove the repeated events with a filter

/ - TAB repeated RET

HTH,
-Bernt