[Orgmode] quickly adding files to agenda..

From: sergio
Subject: [Orgmode] quickly adding files to agenda..
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:57:14 -0500

i am having an issue with aquamacs right now that is forcing me to rebuild my agenda list every time i restart emacs..

this is probably a more generally emacs question, but i thought this list might be a good place to start..

i have all my org files in a directory called 'orgfiles'...

what i would like to do is mark all my files in dired or something similar, then crank them all through C-c [ .

right now, i have to open each file and C-c [ it..

any ideas?

___
peace,
sergio