[Orgmode] latex page size..

From: sergio
Subject: [Orgmode] latex page size..
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:59:44 -0500

i am currently exporting to latex and printing my files, but am having problems with the paper size defaulting to a4.

i have searched around, and can't seem to find where this is set in org-mode..

i ran texconfig, and changed the paper size to letter, but my exports are still in a4.

also, is it possible to throttle the table of contents through org mode? while it is good for some documents, for the greater part of my documents, it's not so useful..

thanks!

___
peace,
sergio