[Orgmode] org-publish-file

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] org-publish-file
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:31:15 +0100

If I edit a file in an org web subdirectory and then publish that file it does
not get published with the style sheet link content.

e.g I have a file index.org in rgr-source/bike and when I publish it the
destination rgr-source/bike/index.html does not include the :style as
specified in web-org below.

When I publish the entire project then the file includes the style.

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      `(
        ("web-extra"
         :base-directory ,rgr-source
         :publishing-directory ,rgr-publish
         :recursive t
         :base-extension "gif\\|jpg\\|jpeg\\|png\\|css"
         :publishing-function org-publish-attachment
         )
        ("web-org"
         :base-directory ,rgr-source
         :publishing-directory ,rgr-publish
         :recursive t
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
         :section-numbers nil
         :style "<link rel=stylesheet
                     href=\"./style.css\"
                     type=\"text/css\">"
         :auto-preamble t
         :auto-postamble t
href='%s'>Home</a>" rgr-home)
         :postamble "</div>"
         :author nil
         )
        ("web"
         :components("web-org" "web-extra")

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation