RE: [Orgmode] Is this an aquamacs bug?

From: Sullivan, Gregory \(US SSA\)
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] Is this an aquamacs bug?
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:31:11 -0500

I don't use aquamacs too much with org, but I just tried what you
describe, with aquamacs 1.5 (gnu emacs 22.3.2 from M-x emacs-version)
the latest org via git, and did not have that behavior.

I run aquamacs with
  (setq one-buffer-one-frame '())

Do you already do this? If not, you might see if that avoids your issue.

--Greg

--
Gregory T. Sullivan, Ph.D.
BAE Systems Advanced Information Technologies