Re: [Orgmode] Org Mdoe Auto Complete Source

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org Mdoe Auto Complete Source
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:32:52 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

I cannot get this to work yet, what do I need to do in make auto- complete use this?

- Carsten

On Dec 16, 2008, at 8:31 PM, Jonathan Arkell wrote:

Hi list!

I have just finished a little something to hook org mode into the auto-complete. Right now it does a verbatim copy of most of org- complete (which is bad). Carsten, would it be possible to separate the gathering of completion candidates from the actual UI, that way other completion systems can be hooked in? (Anything, Auto- Complete, etc.)

Enjoy!

Jonathan Arkell
Sr. Web Developer
Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii
402 – 11 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
t: 403.206.4377
www.criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.
Emacs-orgmode mailing list
address@hidden