[Orgmode] Re: Footnotes and org-export, revisited

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Footnotes and org-export, revisited
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:25:18 +0100

Hi,

Carsten> Hi Paul, thanks for this latest version! No need for you to
Carsten> change anything right now, let me first play with it and seen
Carsten> what else I might think off. I really like your idea to use
Carsten> [fn:label] and [fn::Full footnote text], nice syntactic sugar.

Also, I'm afraid definition matching regexp won't play nicely with text
indentation, because a definition is matched when "[fn:" starts the
line. Otherwise, when this string follows a letter, it is a reference.

This will need a bit of care.

--
  Paul