[Orgmode] Re: Footnotes and org-export, revisited

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Footnotes and org-export, revisited
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:43:27 +0530

[...]

> Hi Sivaram,  I can see how this would be represented in
> HTML (just several links to the same footnote), but how
> would you represent this in LaTeX?
>
> - Carsten

I confess I have no idea.  A quick google search on footnote multiple
references yielded this page

"How do I refer to the same footnote more than once?"

http://anthony.liekens.net/index.php/LaTeX/MultipleFootnoteReferences

Whether that can similarly be done through the export function, I have
no idea.

[...]

 sivaram