Re: [Orgmode] Sitemap has no title anymore

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Sitemap has no title anymore
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:39:51 +0100

On Dec 19, 2008, at 2:00 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

Hi,

when publishing to XHTML, the generated sitemap has no title anymore.
Is this the intended?

I used to include it in my index.html as a section. It's no problem to
add the heading myself.

Hi Sebastian,

this was changed during the discussion here

I think it was changed by accident, but including the file seems
to be exactly the right thing, so I think we should leave it as it is now.

- Carsten