Re: [Orgmode] org-mode to iPhone

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode to iPhone
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:46:06 +0100

On Dec 22, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Cezar Halmagean wrote:

Hi list,

 I haven't asked a question in a long time so here is one :)

 Is there any way I could publish my tasks to my iPhone ? The First
 thing that comes to mind is iCal/Google sync that way you can also
 read and write into org-mode, if only you could sync iCal with
 org-mode.

You can export Org stuff to iCalendar files[1], which can by
read by iCal[2] and in this way be uplinked to an iPhone.

However, this is one-way, there is no way to go back to
Org-mode from there.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Same to you!

- Carsten