Re: [Orgmode] ido slow for outline path completion

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ido slow for outline path completion
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:40:16 -0700

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 01:30, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>> By the way, if you type "?" a few times using ido, it will
>> show a completions buffer.  But here's the interesting part:
>> that showed one path, which was "mytodo//" plus the full
>> path name of the file -- not the outline path.  M might
>> be another clue?
>
> I have no time to debug ido, I am afraid, unless you can
> show that the table I pass to ido is invalid.

Very understandable :).

But I just meant that this might be a clue that would ring a bell with
you immediately as indicating that somehow files rather than olpaths
were involved -- in the call to ido.  Unlikely, I now realize.

In any case, I reported the bugs (except for the last one) to Kim
Storm and will post here if there is anything relevant.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists are knowingly causing further
suffering and death by opposing biomedical research on this serious