Re: [Orgmode] Suggestions for Orgmode.org homepage

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Suggestions for Orgmode.org homepage
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:45:36 +0100

This is what I use in such cases. All styles starting with '*' are read
by IE only. No compromise should be neccessary.

@media screen {

  /* ... all your styles here ... */

  #table-of-contents
  {
    position:fixed;
    width:198px;
  }

  * html { overflow-y: hidden; }

  * html body {
    overflow-y: auto;
    height: 100%;
    padding: 0 0 0 0;
    font-size: 100%;
  }

  * html div#table-of-contents { position: absolute; }
}

Regards,

    Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472