Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] LaTeX Export hangs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] LaTeX Export hangs
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:09:33 +0100

On Jan 8, 2009, at 2:45 PM, Christian Egli wrote:

Fixed, thanks.

I think this must also have been Sergio's bug.....

Man Carsten, you're a machine! Within minutes from reporting the issue I
can do a git pull and both issues are fixed. Thank you very much!

Hi Christian,

bugs in Org-mode is something I can live with very badly.  So I have
the choice to be bugged with it a whole day, or just taking the 2 minutes it need, in particular when you have done your homework and already shown
approximately where things go wrong.

Of course it helps too that "git push" is all it
needs to get the stuff back to the world.

Basically:  David Allens 2 Minute rule, plus the wonders of GIT.

Happy new year!

- Carsten