[Orgmode] Org-remember template: face for selection key in brackets?

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-remember template: face for selection key in brackets?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:55:29 +1000

I have a burgeoning number of templates, at least enough so I have to pause to read through them during the selection process.

I guess there is currently not a face available for the character to select the template (denoted by, eg., ?K).  Is it easy to add a specific bold face to this button?

Thank you,

--
Alan

It is undesirable to believe a proposition when
there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.
 -- Bertrand Russell