Re: [Orgmode] Links to id:xxxxxx don't work in exported html

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Links to id:xxxxxx don't work in exported html
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:17:03 +0100

On Jan 12, 2009, at 5:09 PM, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:

Hiho

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
On Jan 9, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:
same relative path ./ -> work
or the other way round it's . -> ../
This is exactly what I meant, and how it works in my own test case
here....
--Zitatende---

Ok, works here too.  The id locations were outdated for some reason.

Good to hear.  I guess I need to make a more prominent notice
about the need to occasionally update these.

When you follow an ID link and the entry can not be found in the target
file, then an update happens automatically.

- Carsten