[Orgmode] How to get "PROJ" as per screen on home page?

From: Keith Mantell
Subject: [Orgmode] How to get "PROJ" as per screen on home page?
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:51:52 +0000

Hi,

Warning: Lurker de-cloaking....

During the recent upgrade of the org-mode website ( very nice BTW) an introductory graphic was added.

I realise that I have no idea how to get the highlighted "PROJ" that appears there - is it special in the same way as TODO, WAITING etc. or "just" a piece of editing?

I noticed this because I have been wondering about how to represent projects recently.  When I first started with org I had a list of projects and would navigate to the (sub-heading to add comments, todos etc.  Since getting "remember" to work I have rather stored entries in a "Log" section and tagged them with a project name - this is super quick when unexpected calls are received, but there is no central place - the project view is manufactured by tag searches.

I have been wondering about a hybrid with a central place ( tagged) with static information, AND tagged entries vis "remember" in the Log.

Any thoughts?

Best wishes,
Keith