Re: [Orgmode] Announcing a new tutorial about org-mode, GTD using effort

From: Chris Willard
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Announcing a new tutorial about org-mode, GTD using effort, column view and custom agenda commands
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:42:19 +0000

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Charles Cave wrote:

> Over the last few days I have been consolidating my GTD system,
> fine tuning my files and understanding some of the subtleties
> of the various org-mode features.
>
> My tutorial is titled "How I use Emacs and Org-mode to implement GTD"
[snip]

Hello Charles,

Thank's for the tutorial. I had not tried remember with Org-Mode until
I read it!

I have one question - I see from the templates that you are inserting
text into the template. Is there anything special in these text files
or is it just some standard text?

Regards,

Chris.

--
oOoOo     "I'm so dull I'm almost invisible." "Who said that?"     oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo