[Orgmode] Property search and question mark

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Property search and question mark
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:21:56 +0100

Hi,

I'm experimenting the use of org mode to keep track of my customers
relations. In order to have a small database, I'm using properties.
I have a template for a company with each property filled by default
with the question mark '?'. For a new customer, I duplicate the
template, fill the fields I know, leave the others set to '?'.

If I want to find all customers for whom I don't have email, I'll search
for the property email being set to '?'. However, it seems that I can't
type the '?' in the prompt. I suspect this is due to the underlying ido
completion. Do you think anything can be done about that ? Thanks

--
  Paul